search instagram arrow-down
INFJ Mickey

Archives

Categories

Ya’ll did it! My post “A Day In The Life Of Mickey” got ten likes, so as promised I’m sharing my Upbeat Playlist with ya’ll! The songs in this playlist have all hit me hard in one way or another. So I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do! Thanks so much for everyone’s support and participation. I hope you all have an awesome day tomorrow! Till next time, peace! And God Bless!

~~~ INFJ Mickey

6 comments on “Upbeat Playlist Release!

1. daughteroftheking18 says:

So I’m a little curious as to what makes each song special individually to you.

Liked by 1 person

1. INFJ Mickey says:

So you’re curious as to what each song means to me?

1. daughteroftheking18 says:

That’s right.

Liked by 1 person

2. INFJ Mickey says:

Well tbh I did think about going into detail on each one. I’ll have to think about it though because some of the reasons are very personal. But we’re on the same page! It’s a great idea! Just keep on the lookout. I may very well do that! Thanks for the suggestion!!

Liked by 1 person

2. okayimateen says:

I love your playlist, especially all the Jeremy zucker. You should listen to his song talk is overated and comethru

Liked by 1 person

1. INFJ Mickey says:

Awesome! I’m glad you liked it! Yeah after you suggested I check him out I found several of his songs I loved. I’ve listened to both of those several times. I liked them, but they just didn’t hit my like the one I added did. Still great signs though!

Liked by 1 person