Good morning everybody! I hope you all had a fantastic nights rest last night! On my schedule, it says that I’m going to be posting on something funny/unique well…I’m sorry ya’ll I can’t think of anything funny or unique to talk about…sort of. I did think of something I wanted to talk about, which is unique. But at the same time, I’m going to change my schedule up. I’m making Wednesdays be “Word Wednesday.”
So something kind of ironic (or at least I think so) is that I hate English. I hate writing essays and papers. It’s so hard for me, and I think I finally found out why. It’s because I’m not passionate about what I’m writing. When I’m passionate about something, my mind goes crazy almost. It’s why I write such long posts, comments, and text messages. I get so into what I’m writing, I can’t stop. I am just saying what’s in my mind and heart right now. I’m sorry for all of you who don’t like reading lengthy posts, or essays, but this is just me laying out my thoughts and feelings…and there’s a lot of them! So I always chuckle when I write something long like a text message or one of these posts because I know I hate English, but I love writing about stuff I’m passionate about.
So what’s this ‘Word Wednesday‘ all about? Well, it’s all about definitions. You see (even though I hate English) definitions are very important to me. It’s so easy for arguments to get started, miscommunication, etc. because people had slight differences in their definitions. Sometimes even drastic differences. But you know what? There’s nothing wrong with having different definitions of the same word that everyone else uses. But we have to define them and let people know what they are. We can’t just expect people to understand what your thinking. You have to tell them. Otherwise, they are guessing at what they think you mean. This is where all the error comes in, and arguments can happen — the problem I’ve found though is that we all have similar definitions for the same word. We use the word similarly but differently. So for the 90% of the time, we may mean and understand what the other person is saying. But the other 10% we are, or we think we know, but we don’t. So my idea behind this ‘Word Wednesday‘ is to share with you all my definitions. I plan to take a word each Wednesday and talk about it. If possible, I’ll talk about it from a bunch of different angles, possible definitions, differences in definitions, what it means to me, what it could mean to someone else, what the dictionary says, etc. I’m going to take a word and share my thoughts on it. I already know of several words that I would like to do, but I also love to take suggestions too! So if there’s a word or a topic you’d like me to talk about leave a comment below! I love to hear ideas because then I can talk more about the stuff you want to hear.
I hate to cut today’s post short because this is like less than half of what my posts are usually, but maybe ya’ll enjoy a lighter day today. I’m cutting it short because I need to get some sleep. It’s almost midnight where I’m at, and I have to be up in a few hours to start working again. I do have a couple of updates to share with you, though before I go! So first off idk if ya’ll caught it, but I did update my Upbeat Playlist today. I added a song called “My Own Hero” by Andy Grammer. It’s an awesome song I love it, and I hope you all do too! It’s a new song, and I believe it’s only been out for a month or less. I may be wrong I’m just guessing, and it’s late, so my thinker isn’t thinking too well. Either way, it’s new to me, lol. Also, I know on the schedule it said I’d have a poll launched today. That’s my bad. I had a really rough day Monday and didn’t get to make it, but I did just now so now ya’ll can go ahead and vote here! So my apologies for launching that late! Also, I got a lot of positive feedback on my post: Heartbroken, so I’m going to sort of continue the theme. Love is like my absolute favorite topic to talk about. So tomorrow I’m going to talk about Love and how it relates to INFJs. So stay on the lookout for that! Also if you are new to my blog and don’t know what an INFJ is sure to check this link out. It explains what an INFJ is and why I think I’m an INFJ. It is worth the read if you have time.
I want to make a special thank you to everyone who been interacting with me on my blog. It means a lot and makes my day when I see someone has been able to connect or relate to something I’ve said. So thanks again for all of ya’lls time! I can’t wait to share some more exciting stuff with ya’ll tomorrow! I hope you all have a blessed day! Till next time! Peace, and God Bless!
~~~ INFJ Mickey